“Congratulations on your wedding” are generally very common words that we use to compose a wedding message for a gift card or to sign a reception poster. To congratulate a new couple we use words that convey meaning and positivity. You can add your creative wedding wishes with some soothing and amazing words to deliver a wedding message that conveys your love and affection for the couple. Whether you have a prior commitment to attend a wedding, you should share your spirit of enthusiasm for the special day with mesmerizing words of congratulation for their wedding.
Whether you’re family members, distant acquaintances with the bride or groom, close friends, you should send a wedding card. Thoughtful and simple, this type of message doesn’t always feel as personalized as others but it shows you’re well wishes for the couple’s future together. Choose appropriate words and beautiful messages to congratulate newly married couples in a perfect way for their bright future. Read the following messages and use the lines to send your family members, close friends, colleagues, distant relatives on their wedding day.
Short Congratulation Messages for Wedding
- Congratulations! I am extremely delighted for you and I can’t wait to see what life has in store for you both. May God fill your married life with immense love and joy.
- Congratulations to both of you! I feel so privileged to spend this mesmerizing occasion with you and your family. I wish you many wonderful things that may come to you.
- Congratulations on your wedding day! I wish my heartfelt love and happiness to both of you.
- Congratulations to the beautiful bonding whose match truly seems made in heaven! I wish you both always remain cheerful and shine in every step of your life.
- Congratulations to both of you! May the Almighty fill your married life with love and fellowship. Wishing you the best.
- Congratulations! Wishing you unbound love, happiness, and joy on your special day! May you live such an amazing and joyful life.
- Wishing you all of the love and happiness! I am so happy for you! I am sending a lot of good wishes for a fun-filled future. Congratulations!”
- Congratulations to the wonderful couple! May year after year as your marriage blooms and gets stronger. May the Almighty bless you with eternal commitment.
- Congratulations on finding the love you’ve always deserved. Wishing you immeasurable love than you ever imagined in the years to come. Sending my boundless love and affections to the new Mr. and Mrs!
- Congratulations! May God shower you with all types of happiness and love. Be faithful and tenderhearted to each other.
- Congratulations to both of you! You find the eternal love you’ve always deserved. Wishing you immense love and happiness than you ever imagined in the years to come.
- Many many congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs! May your bonding brighter and your companionship grow stronger with each passing year.
- Wishing both of you immeasurable happiness and joy on your wedding day. May your marriage be filled with boundless love, joy, and understanding.
- Congratulations! May this beautiful bond last forever. Wishing you incredible happiness as you build your new life together.
- Congratulations on your wedding day! Through life’s journey, may your love for one another be eternal and strong. I Wish you a lot of joy and cheerfulness on your wedding day.
Long Congratulation Messages For Marriage
- Congratulations on your big day!. I am extremely cheerful for both of you. I send a lot of good wishes on starting your life together. I hope this gift of love is helpful in setting you up for your future. You both really deserve all the joy and happiness in the world. You two are just perfect together.
- Congratulations on your special day! Today is just that great day I” ve been waiting for years. The Almighty grace you and bind you together for a big purpose. Always be each other’s inspiration and love. I love and extremely happy the fact that you are going to start a new life. I wish you my immense love and affection for your wonderful future.
- Today is such an auspicious day for both of you! Every love story is unique and your story is something different. I am so happy you two met each other, you both are honestly perfect for each other. Congratulations and I hope you have an amazing married life experience.
- Today is such a wonderful day to start the rest of your life. May your sweet relationship get deeper and deeper each and every day. I wish for you to live a life full of happiness, joy, and goodness. Congratulations on your wedding day! I wish you a lifetime of cheerfulness just as happy and memorable as this one.
- Have a wonderful life together! I wish you a lifetime of love and enjoyment when you find it with one another. Congratulations! I just wish your life would be filled with a never-ending love for one another. No matter what life throws at you, I hope you are always as cheerful as you are on this day. Happy Wedding Day!
- Congratulations on your special day. I just wish for your lifetime of contentment and want to offer you one piece of advice that always shines within yourself and chooses your battles wisely. Wish you a lifetime of togetherness and blissfulness.
- Many many congratulations to both of you. I want to say one thing for your bright future that even in your darkest times, never forget your affection and love for one another on this day. On your wedding day, I’d like to offer you some advice as a well-wisher of yours that always devotes some time to understand one another and life will be beautiful!
- Congratulations on your wedding! Marriage is an eternal union! The most important thing in marriage is how much you are devoted and contributed to each other’s situation. Always try to be friends first. May your pure relationship last forever and grow stronger with each passing year.
- Congratulations to both of you on this big day! ! In both good times and the bad, remember to understand and commit to each other like a true friend. Always remain faithful and honest to each other. That’s what marriage really is all about. May this wonderful union last forever. I send a lot of good wishes to both of you.
- Congratulations and I am just excited to see what the future holds for you. As we are best friends and we have spent many beautiful moments together, I am so happy to be here on your wedding day. You deserve the best and biggest love. Marriage is sharing of emotions, love, happiness, and god on each clothes hand no matter what life throws. Always be caring, kind-hearted, and honest to each other. I send my best wishes on this beautiful journey, as you start your new lives together.