Last Updated: 24 Jan 2024
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit a website. They are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to website owners.
Types of Cookies We Use:
- Essential Cookies:
- These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be disabled in our systems.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies:
- These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website and see how visitors move around the site. This helps us improve the way our website works.
- Functionality Cookies:
- These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies:
- These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
We may also use third-party cookies to analyze traffic, display advertisements, and provide social media features. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of their providers.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. Most browsers allow you to manage cookies through their settings. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
Updates to This Policy: